I've managed to obtain the official changelog for Unigram Mobile Messenger (last covered here) v21.12.6006 (from v20.9.5640):
- Pinned Messages 2.0: Pin multiple messages in any chat and see them all on a separate page
- Comment on posts in channels that have a discussion group.
- Get notified about replies to your comments via the new "Replies" chat (if you are not a member in the discussion group).
- Anonymous group admins: Turn on "Remain Anonymous" in an admin's permissions (edit group -> admins -> tap on an admin) to let them post on behalf of the group and become invisible in the list of members.
- Added a context menu button to the chat (in touch mode) for easier access to some context menus
- Added in-app volume control.
- Increased music player slider.
- Send music playlists
- Improved live locations
Interestingly, though, there's no mention of the goings on behind the scenes! But after applying the update (which I suspect was almost done in terms of the new functions anyway, as per the changelog), all my Telegram groups flooded back into life. And without adverts, which will presumably annoy the core Telegram management, if they care.
You can grab (and update) Unigram Mobile Messenger UWP in the Store here. (Note that with the Telegram server changes, the original 'Unigram Mobile' UWP app also stopped working, for old-hands who still had this installed. Time to move onto the new forked app!)
There's also the original Telegram PWA, which in theory works fine in Edge, other than not having push notifications, though I'm currently having trouble logging in. Just me?
On iOS and Android, of course, you just go to the App Store or Play Store, though expect adverts in the service for 2022!